Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 02-08-2018, 12:42 AM   #1
rajshreedixit01

some of your favorite dishes..?

Hello Friend,

Please tell me, What are some of your favorite dishes..?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
rajshreedixit01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2018, 02:12 AM   #2
manige3e

Location: UNIT 1B THE SUMMIT MANCHESTER ROAD BURNLEY BB11 5HG
In terms of food preparation and what is a "favorite" in my home, I tend to prepare meals in the Italian Tuscan tradition--grilled, olive oil, garlic, salt pepper, plenty fruits and vegetables, pasta and of course good wine. I LOVE roasted vegetables. And I have a real passion for Greek yogurt.

/
/
/

manige3e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 03:19 AM   #3
stellasweety

Chicken biriyani is my favorite.

|
|
|
|
stellasweety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 10:25 PM   #4
prasanthraj

some of my favourite dishes,
1.chicken fry
2. dosa
3. fish curry etc...

prasanthraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 12:07 AM   #5
elizabethsweety

chicken briyani

chicken briyani or mutton briyani with red wine

elizabethsweety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 02:41 AM   #6
dako62

For me the best is spaghetti
dako62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 02:46 AM   #7
rajshreedixit01

thanks for advise...

|
|
Old 02-13-2018, 03:07 AM   #8
towarzfitness

Pizza, chicken, bear

towarzfitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:12 AM   #9
millionpharma

my fav dish

tata sky
millionpharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 03:04 AM   #10
rajshreedixit01

thanks for comment...

|
|