Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 07-31-2017, 04:20 AM   #1
Apptunix

How i get more traffic in organic way (SEO)?

I want to get more traffic on my website in an organic way. but, a lot of hard work I didn't get any traffic so please give me a way to increase a huge traffic on my website

website -http://www.apptunix.com/
for several years. We listen carefully in order to clearly understand your idea and will be on pins and needles to deliver a custom Mobile application that runs smoothly and meets every one of your business needs.
Apptunix is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-31-2017, 04:50 AM   #2
Apptunix

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapcarsuk View Post
Include a blog and share that content on social media. That will give you good amount of traffic. Reddit is a good place to drive quality traffic. But you should be cautious not to spam. They ban you immediately.
I really happy people are helpful and they advise in a meaningful way. if you said that social media platform provide a huge amount of traffic. so, I post daily some latest content or pic on my social media but it doesn't give me any positive result. Reddit is a perfect way to increase a traffic but your profile is more strong before you post some new content or link. I want to know people check my website and give me some review for my website include on page, design, theme.

Website - APPTUNIX.COM
for several years. We listen carefully in order to clearly understand your idea and will be on pins and needles to deliver a custom Mobile application that runs smoothly and meets every one of your business needs.
Old 07-31-2017, 05:09 AM   #3
veraajverma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apptunix View Post
I want to get more traffic on my website in an organic way. but, a lot of hard work I didn't get any traffic so please give me a way to increase a huge traffic on my website

website -http://www.apptunix.com/
Are your keyword ranking on top position at SERP. If not then you need to increase your keywords ranking to get organic traffic.

Top ranking of your keywords on SERP is the best way to get organic traffic on your site.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
veraajverma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 05:14 AM   #4
Apptunix

Quote:
Originally Posted by veraajverma View Post
Are your keyword ranking on top position at SERP. If not then you need to increase your keywords ranking to get organic traffic.

Top ranking of your keywords on SERP is the best way to get organic traffic on your site.
My keyword ranking mostly on top 30 in worldwide (google.com). firstly every on e knows that if your ranking is good it means your page open more than times and this way your traffic increase. please visit my website what you think about my website then suggest me some way to get more traffic.

Website -apptunix.com
Old 07-31-2017, 05:51 AM   #5
joycewilliams

There are so many ways to increase organic traffic for example:-
- Don't use only popular keywords. Use those keywords which describe your products.
- Create more quality content.
- Use social media networks.

|
|

|
|
joycewilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 05:58 AM   #6
Carlbrewster

Fight for your keywords!! Try to rank them this is the only way to increase your website traffic organically!

|
|
|
|
|
Carlbrewster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 06:16 AM   #7
AliceArifova

select specific keywords and rank them on google i think this is the best way to increase your website traffic organically.

AliceArifova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 12:00 AM   #8
Apptunix

Quote:
Originally Posted by joycewilliams View Post
There are so many ways to increase organic traffic for example:-
- Don't use only popular keywords. Use those keywords which describe your products.
- Create more quality content.
- Use social media networks.
I really appreciate your helpful answer. my keyword is not so popular its related tom my niche.

I post some fresh content, I have so many social media platform but the result always against for me . if you check my website - APPTUNIX.COM
Old 08-01-2017, 12:03 AM   #9
Apptunix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlbrewster View Post
Fight for your keywords!! Try to rank them this is the only way to increase your website traffic organically!
I rank my keyword. if you check my keyword (mobile application development company, ios application development company), the mostly keyword is in top 25 in worldwide (google.com). I don't have any idea why my traffic down day by day.

if you check my website please visit - Apptunix.com
Old 08-01-2017, 12:05 AM   #10
Apptunix

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceArifova View Post
select specific keywords and rank them on google i think this is the best way to increase your website traffic organically.
I select low competitors keyword related to my niche. but its doesn't any positive effect. IF YOU CHECK MY WEBSITE OR SUGGEST ME SOME HELPFUL FOR ME PLEASE VISIT - Apptunix.com
Old 08-01-2017, 12:07 AM   #11
Apptunix

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadianisar View Post
Implement SEO techniques such as Blog, Forum posts, Press release submission to bring organic traffic.
I did so many tasks relate to off page task. but every time they give me zero results. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT MY WEBSITE AND SUGGEST ME, WHERE I WAS WRONG

WEBSITE - APPTUNIX.COM