Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 03-30-2017, 02:07 AM   #1
CPU

Need help to compare these reseller hosting packages

Hey guys,
I need your help to compare reseller hosting packages offered by Lionhost.gr and Dcxv.com web hosts.
Their hosting is based on SSD storage - this what I need.
Require 50 gbs of HD, Linux + 1 tb of data transfer.
What hosting provider would you choose if you were me? Why?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-31-2017, 05:15 AM   #2
farhandiesel

You must go through both hosting provider reviews section there you will good information about services and support

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
farhandiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 05:31 AM   #3
CPU

I've been with lionhost.gr for just about a year now (I'm using their reseller hosting Package) and have received nothing but quality service. They run specials for new clients - they've passed on the savings to me.
I needed to consult with their customer support and I was surprised at such a fast response since it was a holiday.

Use code 15off for 15% off the price discount.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 02:03 AM   #4
clo@

Think that dcxv.com is the best hosting in EU - I like their features and pricing.
As well as server stability. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
Old 04-05-2017, 10:06 PM   #5
alicewright

There are two ways:
First one is- As farhandiesel has suggested that go through both hosting provider reviews. Yeah, reviews always help a lot because users share their good and bad experience through reviews.
And the second one is- Contact directly to the service provider for the recruitment whatever you have and ask what's their services charges.
Both ways will help you to come out from this dilemma situation.

alicewright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 03:58 AM   #6
How?

I like dcxv.com Reseller webhosting Windows plans.
Support is usually great, my only complain being that the original average support response time of 10 minutes is now more like 30-40 minutes. This is to be expected with the kind of growth they've experienced, however.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 03:27 AM   #7
a-b-c-d

Try to look at kvchosting.com and their affordable reseller hosting packages.
Their support is outstanding and I don't think you can compare these guys to anyone else.
They also provide a toll-free phone number, which is great for me!
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 04:05 AM   #8
VPS9 Networks

i would suggest you to check there customer review 1st, then see if there plans meeting your requirement and take decision
VPS9 Networks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 01:47 AM   #9
bidaddy

you should check the customer reviews first before buying

|
|
bidaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 04:53 AM   #10
Grignard

I recommend Kvchosting.com as best place to get VPS hosting. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services and responsive support.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 03:31 AM   #11
Michel001

IMHO, hostwinds.com and their affordable reseller hosting plans will be good for your needs.

I would like to remark professionalism, friendly way and the fastest solving of problems/deals (2/3 minutes) from their support staff.
They really make every possible effort. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
Old 05-03-2017, 03:37 AM   #12
Edmund

You should go with Everest.net. Their techies performed great job to make their servers fast and stable. Prices are fair especially considering how decent their services are.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 04:55 AM   #13
ishusharma

If you are looking for re-seller hosting, just check Indiahostreview for comparing reseller hosting packages.

Last edited by ishusharma; 05-10-2017 at 04:58 AM..
ishusharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 07:52 AM   #14
kronos77

Reselling from webhostingbuzz.com is worth your attention because of their top-notch services.
Reseller hosting promo is $1 first month right now. Support is second to none.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 04:34 AM   #15
Infinite

I believe you should have more reliable names. As I know saturn.domains is the best for your needs as they are good at delivering quality and webmaster-friendly services with prices are competitive.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote