Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General > PHP / mySQL

Notices

Old 11-23-2017, 04:54 AM   #1
Edwardgeorge

cannot import database in digital ocean

I am using Digital hosting its give the error. I am unable to upload the database in digital hosting. I have create the database name but when I am trying to upload the database using command line it failed. I am uploading sql file on database.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
Edwardgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2018, 09:56 PM   #2
aesthetiqclinic

it will only work when you upload the sql file direct to php my admin

|
|
|
|
aesthetiqclinic is offline   Reply With Quote