Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 09-23-2016, 09:39 AM   #1
mhel-liza

Traffic on Website

Hi friends,

I'm not an expert in running a website since this is just my first time. Please teach me and help me how to generate traffic to my website. Also, I need some help in linking my site to another website. Thank you.

Last edited by mhel-liza; 09-23-2016 at 09:41 AM..
mhel-liza is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-23-2016, 11:05 PM   #2
expatmortgages

Your best bet is to have a clean coded website and then fill it with great content and add social media to the website.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

expatmortgages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 03:01 AM   #3
wasim169

How to get organic traffic on your website?

wasim169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 03:02 AM   #4
wasim169

Can someone tell me the way for checking web trafiic??? how many visits per day etc.

Old 09-25-2016, 03:16 AM   #5
wasim169

How can we get Alexa ranking?

Old 09-27-2016, 12:52 AM   #6
sashwatmegh

Start creating link building with high PR and DA sites will help to get more traffic for your website.

|
sashwatmegh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 03:41 AM   #7
amanrai

To get traffic to your website, promote it on various social media sites, do both on page and off page SEO to get organic traffic. Apart from this guest posting will also help you to get good traffic.

|
amanrai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 12:27 AM   #8
AshokDixit89

You can get organic traffic by using these techniques -

Target Your Content to an Audience Likely to Share.
Participate in the Communities Where Your Audience Already Gathers.
Make Your Blog's Content SEO-Friendly.
Use social networking platforms to Share Your Posts & Find New Connections.
Conduct Keyword Research While Writing Your Posts.
Guest Blog.
Participate in Q+A Sites.

|
AshokDixit89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 10:03 PM   #9
henrylos

you can buy traffics

|
|
henrylos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 08:50 PM   #10
Rockdotid

Advertising can be good, simple method to get fast alexa rank

|
Rockdotid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 11:31 PM   #11
landmarkpallava

To submit more back links and more traffic to your website...

|
|
|
landmarkpallava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 11:53 PM   #12
myupdates.in

how to create quality backlinks

how to create quality backlinks to my site..

myupdates.in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 02:02 AM   #13
ArihantAU

RE:Traffic on Website

Web traffic is the amount of data sent and received by visitors to a web site. ... Since the mid-1990s, web traffic has been the largest portion of Internet traffic. This is determined by the number of visitors and the number of pages they visit.
ArihantAU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 04:08 AM   #14
mansaa

Hi friends,
Can anyone suggest me why my keywords are dropping?

|
|
|
mansaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 11:08 PM   #15
manavatmix

Just make use of Google adwords & Facebook ads to generate instant pay per click traffic to your site.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
manavatmix is offline   Reply With Quote