Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 02-17-2012, 02:17 AM   #1
thomasfranklin

What do you prefer PPC or SEO?

Talking about PPC what I have heard about PPC is that it is a thing called Pay per click, which is like a process when you click on the link of some website that is affiliated with the processes of SEO you will be able to see that you are earning some money. PPC tremendously boosts site traffic. It is a must-try for those who would want to make the most out of an affiliate’s new niche. The downside, however, is that it is very expensive when one bids for appropriate keywords. In my case, since I have a limited budget, I do not want to go any further. Both are good ways to ensure traffic.*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
thomasfranklin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2012, 02:45 AM   #2
IntegratedS

I prefer SEO.
IntegratedS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 03:33 AM   #3
Diane Forster

SEO offers long term benefits unlike PPC which is more of a quick fix and even if opted for must be actioned alongside SEO techniques.

Junkies
Diane Forster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 03:42 AM   #4
todayheads

ofcourse seo will give you at a start push in ranking and affects ur site traffic, while ppc only u pay money and i believe for nothing, it have some benefits but to ppc i prefer add exchange so that i don't pay much money.

/

And Much More
todayheads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 12:06 AM   #5
johnmartin936

SEO is the best
johnmartin936 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 01:57 AM   #6
prabhat

I like SEO. Because SEO is for long Term and PPC is for Instant Result.
prabhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 03:44 AM   #7
madhuriarora

SEO is better then PPC and In SEO we can make money more and get the more profit than others.

|
|
madhuriarora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 04:03 AM   #8
vimalseo

I prefer SEO
experts.
vimalseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 04:55 AM   #9
amitmax

If you have a budget then you can use both.Otherwise SEO is always better than PPC.SEO takes time to show results but its results hold for long long time where as in case of PPC traffic lost when we stop investing.
amitmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 10:42 PM   #10
juliarobbert

PPC is very fast to produce results but it gives us short term advantage. Although SEO not produce results immediately but its long term value is much higher. Therefore I always prefer SEO. But the combination of PPC and SEO is good to generate targeted traffic.
juliarobbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 11:00 PM   #11
sahildd

Its depends on your if you cant wait then use ppc if you can wait for traffic then use seo
sahildd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 11:44 PM   #12
sophia123789

For rapid conversion you go PCC and if your business have some time than i would reffer you SEO, result are long lasting and more cheaper that PCC
sophia123789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:57 AM   #13
mark.cuban12

I prefer SEO

|
mark.cuban12 is offline   Reply With Quote