Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 07-09-2012, 03:32 AM   #1
ShivJaiswaL

What’s your story. Are you married or bachelor ?

Are you married, bachelor or engaged ?

On this 6 july I celebrated my birthday. Thanks for the birthday wishes to everyone who remembered my birthday. Now I am age of 30, very often my colleagues and friends ask me about, when i will get marry. I don’t think i need a life partner at this age, may be later.

What’s your story . Are you married, bachelor or engaged ?

If married, how is life going.

Feel free to advice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ShivJaiswaL is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-09-2012, 09:02 AM   #2
abbeeg

I am still single
Nice to read about you.

abbeeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:05 PM   #3
kimberlybosgat

Life is really tough, we need to go on, I am single here, but now in love, and I think that I can not hadle the matter between my honey and my own career
, or the spy gadgets like the
kimberlybosgat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 12:51 AM   #4
vicky_patel

I am a single

vicky_patel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 09:53 PM   #5
Ryan smith

Single or married just enjoy your life.....

Ryan smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 02:24 AM   #6
affdec

I still single and am happy......

affdec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 11:13 PM   #7
Grace Hall

I m Happy................. : )

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote