Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 06-17-2012, 05:30 AM   #1
James Sally

All That People Seeking For Vietnam Business Visa Must Know

A Vietnam business visa for Indians requires some specific documents, stated specifically the approval letter or the pre-approval letter grunted by the Vietnam Immigration Department, a passport and two copies of photograph. He must also state clearly the ‘business’ purpose in the application for Vietnam business visa for Indians.

Presently the Embassy is issuing Vietnam business visa for Indians which are either one month valid or three months valid. So in case you need to stay in the country no more than one month then don’t forget to select the ‘1 month’ option in the validity and visa option of the application form. But if you think that you will need to stay in the country for more than one month choose the “3 months” option. Lastly don’t forget to select the single or multiple entries in the application form. The visa period can be extended.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
James Sally is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-26-2012, 01:52 AM   #2
zxzx

Thanks for this information.

zxzx is offline   Reply With Quote