Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 10-19-2011, 03:36 AM   #1
Jhonyy

What is important for SEO?

I am new in this field.
Please tell me some thing about SEO, and What is important for SEO?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, also Pdf, Questions, Study Guides And Training Material.

Last edited by Jhonyy; 10-19-2011 at 03:39 AM..
Jhonyy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-20-2011, 12:07 AM   #2
skwmk2012

In according to me the SEO has the tremendous impact on online business performance. Seo requires On page optimization and Off page optimization of your website. Such as these type of work :-

1. Directory Submission
2. Forum Posting
3. Link building
4. Press Release
5. Blog Commenting etc

I thinks that type of work is important in SEO.

Last edited by skwmk2012; 06-27-2012 at 06:18 AM..
skwmk2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 06:06 AM   #3
ksim26

Seo is the best way of promotion
it is easy and cheap

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ksim26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 06:57 AM   #4
MarkoJot

Good SEO is definetely not easy or cheap
Spam SEO on the other hand is

MarkoJot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 01:25 PM   #5
dannsalik

Send a message via MSN to dannsalik
Quality is important...

|
|
dannsalik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 08:16 PM   #6
devisrimari

hi,
SEO help you to publish your presence as well as promote your site in on-line.

devisrimari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 08:54 PM   #7
jbhabs

Definitely a good way to improve your Page Ranking (PR). Search Engine will send you to page 30 and beyond if you don't have your Page Ranking creeping up. It's like an uphill climb. Think Page Ranking when you think SEO.

jbhabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 10:52 PM   #8
bigwillstyle93

Plenty of rich keyword content. Google just simply loves it.

|
|
|
|
bigwillstyle93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 12:17 AM   #9
alen12345

I do SEO already.I think link building is very important for SEO.

alen12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 12:34 AM   #10
maintainie

That was a good discussion..I learn some tips and advices..Cheers to all..

maintainie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 03:07 AM   #11
Diane Forster

I'd say apart from applying different SEO techniques, effective application of these techniques are equally if not more important when it comes to SEO.
Diane Forster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:42 AM   #12
Clementis

unique content, knowledge about what you want to say, good plan of your site, and of course proper meta tags.
After that elementary stuff - link buliding!
Clementis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 07:14 AM   #13
ankitnajpal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhonyy View Post
I am new in this field.
Please tell me some thing about SEO, and What is important for SEO?
I do press release submission , Article submission, Participate in Forums, Social Bookmarking.these are the most effective way of SEO and creating back links .

for urgent result go for automated system.

News Publisher is a news submission software and an online marketing tool that submits your news, press release and business information to top 100 news websites and hence boosts your business. News Publisher brings sales leads, business contacts and traffic to you and your website or homepage.

Last edited by ankitnajpal; 10-29-2011 at 07:16 AM..
ankitnajpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 11:53 AM   #14
prabhat

nice post. such a Seo is the best way of promotion
prabhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 05:51 PM   #15
ProClerk

For SEO the best news is the rapid development and acceptance of CSS3. Getting away from Photoshop and image based text is the best thing that can happen for a site. CSS3 can give a developer design tools to use right in the browser. Text can sing off the page from every corner. This is not something SEO people should be shying away from, but something to embrace with relish and zeal.

ProClerk is offline   Reply With Quote