Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-01-2014, 01:36 AM   #1
Grignard

litespeed hosting needed

I've seen some people were discussing Litespeed hosting. Is it really fast as it spoken?
I've done a search and found onehopweb.com web host - its shared hosting plans look quite good.
How much litespeed server is faster than apache? Any info on this web host please?
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2014, 11:46 PM   #2
Edmund

I suppose you should look for customer reviews on them. I have heard that onehopweb.com is offering trustworthy services with stable servers and helpful support team.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 01:47 AM   #3
Infinite

As an alternative option I can name ViUX.com as quality company with trustworthy services. You will receive featured plans, skilled support and high uptime.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 11:02 AM   #4
alok5791

you must check their reviews from google engine you will get idea bout their service and support

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
alok5791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 10:53 PM   #5
StuartSpindlow1

Yeah litespeed hosting is fast, I used it.
StuartSpindlow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 01:44 AM   #6
peterfreddy

I haven't heard about light speed hosting. But I have hosted my website with XnYnZ.com . Their servers are very fast. I am satisfied with their low cost hosting.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 11:34 AM   #7
SanGoku

Go ahead and give 4goodhosting a try without any doubt. Id like to say that the service is remarkable. Fantastic customer service. I am particularly impressed with the support who answered me within a few minutes and did everything to help me in any situation. You will be pleased with their high performance servers, perfect uptime and reasonable pricing.
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 03:40 AM   #8
a-b-c-d

I'd like to point out that litespeed server is over 6 times faster than ordinary Apache. You can trust bytebull.com as all of their work is based on quality.
They never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast.

Use 50% discount coupon code for all shared hosting. it will work on annual billing only: 0PWBI0R7L9
valid: 12/11/2014-13/12/2014
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 06:31 AM   #9
shiraoshi

Never heard about them. I have been using 4goodhosting for 1 year and 2 months now and I'm more than impressed with the speed of my websites. Their servers always load fast and very reliable. When I need support, they are so easy to reach via live chat, phone or emails and always respond to my questions immediately. I have a lot of great experience with them. Just try them without hesitation.
shiraoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 06:54 AM   #10
Shintu

I heard lot good reviews about bluehost and hostgator. But I personally used to host in godaddy.

|
|
|
|
|
=

Shintu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 07:22 AM   #11
Agrodut

you must check their reviews from Google Engine ....

Agrodut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 11:53 PM   #12
SandraFFrank

Litespeed hosting offers many benefits as it is a great web server which supports the dynamic content written in Php, Python and Java. this server support a number of server support API's for communication between the servers and this server is much faster then Apache.

SandraFFrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 03:05 AM   #13
om2580

we does not familiar with them but you can check their reviews section you will get better idea about their service and support

om2580 is offline   Reply With Quote