Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 09-05-2014, 05:51 AM   #1
How?

Need cheap VPS hosting

I require your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering vps hosting plans.
Could anyone help me in comparison, I've found a2hosting.com - what are your views on this host?
I need about 30 gbs of space, 1 gb of ram and 450 gbs of bandwidth.

What host is better from your points? Why?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-05-2014, 10:30 AM   #2
shiraoshi

You can use high quality and reasonable VPS hosting from 4goodhosting. This company has turbo charged servers and plans are fully featured. Now, I love the speed of my blogs! The uptime, the support when needed is perfect! I am very satisfied with the level of service.
shiraoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 10:41 AM   #3
dardisintel

Check out KnownHost, they have great VPS packages.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

dardisintel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 03:17 AM   #4
Grignard

I know that ChicagoVPS.net is providing great hosting offers with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 12:01 PM   #5
omprakash9

there are many hosting companies you can go through google search engine and select one of them as per requirement and budget.

omprakash9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 10:21 PM   #6
mahendra

there are many hosting companies you can go by google search engine and select one of them as per requirement and budget.

mahendra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 10:32 PM   #7
peterfreddy

From my personal experience, I feel TheWebPole.com as the best web host. I have hosted my website with this web host for the past 6 years. I haven't faced a single hard time from them till date. This web host provides me a top class hosting service at low cost with 24/7 customer support. Their servers and services are highly stable and durable, which ensures hassle free hosting experience with 99.9% uptime.
peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 01:49 AM   #8
a-b-c-d

A2hosting.com?
Yes, it is reliable and trustworthy web hosting provider. I have nearly everything unlimited with tons of features. About 400-500 applications installable with one click!

Their support is outstanding and I don't think you can compare these guys to anyone else. They also provide a toll-free phone number, which is great for me!
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 01:42 AM   #9
Edmund

According to my experience with ChicagoVPS.net everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 02:23 PM   #10
SanGoku

If you need VPS solution, I suggest 4goodhosting. Their plans are reasonable. I've used a lot of hosts and all of them are totally useless. This is the best solution for your requirements. I've had nothing but great experiences with them. Never had any problems and issues. Go ahead and visit them.
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 05:09 AM   #11
DelmarHairs

Every VPS hosting services have their own features, it's up to you which service may attract you more by its high quality service.
before picking up your web hosting service you should have to know your own hosting needs, server uptime records etc.

DelmarHairs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 01:31 AM   #12
Gorrilas

I suggest you to compare offers and choose the best one. I can say that hostsailor.com will be perfect option for your demands. They are offering solid servers, stable network and affordable deals.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 02:04 AM   #13
ledtubelight

thnks for the information...

ledtubelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 06:17 AM   #14
SandraFFrank

If you are looking for the best web hosting service, then you can use Bluehost, host gator, godaddy, Fatcow etc. But if you want cheap then option will be different.

SandraFFrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 11:21 PM   #15
peterfreddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelmarHairs View Post
Every VPS hosting services have their own features, it's up to you which service may attract you more by its high quality service.
before picking up your web hosting service you should have to know your own hosting needs, server uptime records etc.
I agree with you. Well said mate.

peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote