Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 12-30-2014, 06:15 AM   #1
grunn

hostforweb vs aspnix

I need to know more about these hosts - hostforweb.com and aspnix.com, they seem to be good for my needs and I hesitate which way is better to follow?
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2015, 05:25 AM   #2
Edmund

According to my experience Aspnix.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 01:57 AM   #3
How?

I can not express how happy I am with aspnix.com services. I don't really enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything setup, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happen.

OP, how much disc space and bandwidth do your require?
It will be a good idea to contact them directly and see what you'll get.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 11:14 PM   #4
peterfreddy

I haven't heard about either of the web hosts which you have specified. So, I am not sure about them. Anyway, if you are in seek of a trustworthy web host, from my personal experience I would suggest you with TuckTail.com . This web host provides me a top class web hosting service at low cost with 24/7 customer support.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 11:09 PM   #5
ishani_jariwala

havent heard anything about them as of yet.. but make sure that the hosting speed is up-to-date or else load time of the Website will be very much high..
ishani_jariwala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 05:46 AM   #6
Gorrilas

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Aspnix.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 05:35 AM   #7
Infinite

I see that Aspnix.com server plans are suitable option for any webmaster. You will be pleased with their reliable services, powerful servers and cheap attractive deals.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 01:49 AM   #8
skjaat

i don't try both website so not giving any review.

skjaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 02:09 AM   #9
Michel001

IMHO, hostforweb.com will suit all your demands on the most favorable terms.
Using the code WINTER, you will get 30% off the price. I've never had a downtime problem, never a problem with customer support, and never a problem using their panel.
Old 01-28-2015, 05:20 AM   #10
Grignard

I find Aspnix.com to be a reliable host with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote