Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 01-18-2015, 02:30 AM   #1
boyg600

Review about BlueHost

Hi everyone i am looking for buying an hosting plan at bluehost.Can anyone tell me about their service...
boyg600 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-19-2015, 04:46 AM   #2
SandraFFrank

Bluehost is a good hosting service, but it also has some drawbacks like the price is little bit higher than Hostgator. Before switching to Bluehost you should know their shared web hosting as unlimited, but the truth is that it has its limits just like any shared hosting.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SandraFFrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 03:38 AM   #3
Edmund

I can say jnhosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 11:59 PM   #4
siddaiah

Hi,

Bluehost is the best service provider, from last six months i using it, recent times suddenly my blog files corrupted because of some update, they helped me a lot with their service.

they auto backup every customers data in their servers every week, they provided me the backuped data of my blog and again activated with old condition blog.

so i recommend to choose bluehost.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

siddaiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 01:04 AM   #5
peterfreddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyg600 View Post
Hi everyone i am looking for buying an hosting plan at bluehost.Can anyone tell me about their service...
I have never heard about the web host which you have specified. So, I am not sure about them. Anyway if you are in seek of a trustworthy source to get web hosting service, I would suggest you with TheWebPole.com This web host provides a top class hosting service at low cost with 24/7 customer support. Good luck.

peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 03:33 AM   #6
tuannobita

i am the good

- Các bạn có biết
tuannobita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 04:15 AM   #7
Gorrilas

From the personal experience I suggest to rely on jnhosting.com. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 03:25 AM   #8
Infinite

I find jnhosting.com to be a reliable host with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 03:55 PM   #9
Lou Vincent

It’s a very decent hosting provider but the rates are very high as compare to some of others so that’s why I have never used their package but If you can afford this then you can easily look into that and you can look at lowhosting web site for full review of Bluehost as they have provided it with complete details.
Lou Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 05:30 AM   #10
Grignard

As I know Kvchosting.com company has quite amazing user-friendly hosting plans which are well-supported and their prices are modest. Use them with no hesitations.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote