Register on the forum now to remove ALL ads + popups + get access to tons of hidden content for members only!

Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General > Cgi-perl

Notices

Old 07-16-2018, 09:36 AM   #1
smpclippingpath

What is a good dating website script?

Well, there are no good dating websites yet. All of them have a tiny minority actually finding dates. I just logged into Match and their list of matches for me had zero women I would want to go out with.

As this is an evolving field, a generic script is not good enough to be competitive. You will find a few scripts related to dating sites at The net's largest PHP, CGI, Perl, JavaScript and ASP script collection and resource web portal
smpclippingpath is offline   Reply With Quote