Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 09-23-2011, 03:18 AM   #1
twainmark24

What do you Know about the Splash Page

I want to have a good discussionn on splash pages. This is a kind of page which is being used by most clients. SEO gets good support with the splash pages. However, my experience in this case has not bene pleasent as i know that this is a kind of cloaking. The concept lacks genuineness and it is entirely unethical and so you must stay away from cloaking as much as possible. If you carry on in this way your asite can get banned and thus you will have to suffer in the process. My client is looking for a way to get rid of these splash pages. I want to encourage him in tjhis regard.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
twainmark24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-28-2011, 10:07 PM   #2
clarksen

Using the splash page is necessary to attract the viewers to enter into the website. Splash page is the initial page in the website used to capture the user's attention to inform what kind of browser or software have to use to view the website.

clarksen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 10:59 PM   #3
skwmk2012

A Splash page is an initial website page used to capture the user's attention for a short time as a promotion or lead-in to the site home page or to tell the user what kind of browser and other software they need to view the site. Splash page automatically move to the home page after a specified delay, include the HTML tag in the splash page.

Ocean City Maryland
Ocean City Maryland Hotels
Ocean City Md
skwmk2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:55 PM   #4
benroger

Thanks buddies for explaining the Splash page as I have not heard it before. Best wishes.

benroger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 10:12 PM   #5
talks44

You might get less views if you used splash page, so be aware.
talks44 is offline   Reply With Quote