Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 05-20-2016, 08:50 AM   #1
Celsius

cheap SSD account

Where can I buy a quality and cheap SSD shared account from?
Is iFastNet.com the best in this realm?
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-21-2016, 04:54 AM   #2
web designer43

I don't have any idea about that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

web designer43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 03:43 AM   #3
CPU

There are literally thousands of hosting services to choose from and you may be tempted to simply go with the least expensive option. But you can't always let price be the deciding factor.

Check out these 2 reliable ssd web hosts:
1) Kvchosting.com - Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"
2) Hostwinds.com - Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month!

They are reliable, and they are considered to be the best ssd hosts. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 06:46 AM   #4
Edmund

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 07:49 AM   #5
kronos77

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 04:28 AM   #6
Gorrilas

I'd like to say that Hostwinds.com would be nice place to buy hosting solutions with top service. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 05:58 AM   #7
Infinite

I recommend to rely on Kvchosting.com hosting deals. Their servers are provided by professional responsive team with high performance and featured cheap plans.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 05:53 AM   #8
Grignard

I can say Kvchosting.com is offering top-notch hosting solutions with highest stability, skilled tech support and useful features for low prices.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 09:32 AM   #9
ngocha2991

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
ngocha2991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 06:51 AM   #10
grunn

Services from bekserver.de and a2hosting.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
The combination of low prices, resourceful plans and high uptime makes them attractive for many IT users.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 01:27 AM   #11
mastersite

Cheap is not the right keyword when you are looking for the service for your own needs. I recommend you have a look at
http://www.hostingsource.com/
https://www.hostwinds.com/

Both are based in US and do have huge experience and long history.
mastersite is offline   Reply With Quote