Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 04-30-2013, 01:57 AM   #1
noahwilson

Which is better for reselling?

What hosting is good for reselling, linux or windows? I am confused about this. Do you think 4goodhosting is the right place? because they offer linux and windows hosting service. Any better variants?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
noahwilson is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2013, 04:49 AM   #2
afrodita

You may use reselling from cyberls.com.
They provide unlimited domain and unlimited space package at 50% off by using Promo Code: 50offreho.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 06:51 AM   #3
bryanf101

Thanks afrodita for the information. But i have no clue which hosting is better linux or windows?

|
- Fitness Mania Supplement is your one stop destination all type of sport supplements and Bodybuilding supplements
bryanf101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:31 AM   #4
Grignard

I think you should have more options to choose from. Check for offers from OurInternet.us, reputable host with high stability and useful features, just give them a try.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:26 AM   #5
bryanf101

Before trying any reselling company, first try and collect what reviews people are giving about them. If those reviews are good then there is no harm in trying OurInternet.us or any other service for that case.

|
- Fitness Mania Supplement is your one stop destination all type of sport supplements and Bodybuilding supplements
Old 05-08-2013, 04:47 AM   #6
zitam

Hosting Raja provides best reseller hosting plans for its customers. Have a look at them.

:: India's Best Web Hosting company

Drupal Hosting -
zitam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 03:48 AM   #7
bryanf101

Quote:
Originally Posted by zitam View Post
Hosting Raja provides best reseller hosting plans for its customers. Have a look at them.
Seems like an indian web hosting company. Never tried indian company for hosting a website. Will check its review online and will let you know soon.

|
Old 05-13-2013, 02:43 AM   #8
Edmund

When it comes to reseller hosting cddhosting has highest uptime, more reliable, cheap pricing, 24/7 support. I recommend this because many of my friends are making money with their reseller hosting.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:48 AM   #9
Infinite

I totally support cddhosting.com suggestion. You will get high stability of servers, lots of useful features and knowledgeable professional support.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 01:49 AM   #10
mastersite

Recommend you kvchosting.com as web host with really high uptime and very fast servers.
mastersite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 05:21 AM   #11
rashmi12

I would say Linux reseller hosting is good. Seems goodhosting is reliable hosting provider, check reviews before choosing them.
Old 06-10-2013, 01:13 AM   #12
Gorrilas

As for reliable and flexible reseller host I can recommend Aspnix - their work is based on quality. They offer high performance hosting solutions. Pricing is reasonable and uptime is great.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote