Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 05-15-2013, 12:49 AM   #1
markstyne

What is the latest link building technique?

hello friends!

I want to know any latest link building technique by which i can create good backlinks fast. I want to create backlinks for this website related to online shopping

Last edited by markstyne; 10-14-2014 at 04:23 AM..
markstyne is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-15-2013, 06:13 AM   #2
deepak27

There are lots of link building techniques you can find on web. social bookmarking, forum, article are the best link building technique.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
deepak27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 06:16 AM   #3
bryanf101

In my opinion, For getting good ranking share your site on social media sites and asked people in your network to hit share and like button.

This will make sure that your link is top quality link and people are getting benefited by sharing, liking and commenting on that shared link.

Thus, search engine will give more value to your site.

best weight loss supplement - The best weight loss supplement you need to get in shape.
bryanf101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 06:22 AM   #4
bryanf101

For Link Building:

Best technique is Infographics submission and Forum Posting

best weight loss supplement - The best weight loss supplement you need to get in shape.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:08 AM   #5
Steven peter

Guest blogging and guest posting are latest SEO techniques for getting links and driving traffic.

|
|
|
|
|
Steven peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 07:56 AM   #6
promosontime

Write your own blogs to support your site and spend more focus on onsite content and articles with useful information.
promosontime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:24 AM   #7
david100

Send a message via ICQ to david100 Send a message via AIM to david100 Send a message via Yahoo to david100
I think Social Bookmarking, Article Marketing, Video Marketing are helpful techniques for link building.

david100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:54 PM   #8
kavin Martin

i'm using Directory submission, Social bookmarking, Forum Posting, Blog Commenting.

|
|
kavin Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 03:11 AM   #9
Kunalmathur

I think, Blog commenting, Blogging and Guest posting are good link building technique.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kunalmathur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 06:40 AM   #10
bryanf101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunalmathur View Post
I think, Blog commenting, Blogging and Guest posting are good link building technique.
But blog commenting is quite outdated technique. Even webmaster dont accept comment which has links.

Thus dont waste your efforts into it.

liver support supplements - Fitness Mania Supplements
Old 05-17-2013, 01:51 AM   #11
chipsoul

I think Social Bookmarking, Article Marketing, Video Marketing are helpful techniques for link building.
chipsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 12:01 AM   #12
skytours

Some of link building techniques are forum posting, article submission, comments on related blogs, exchange links, guest posting.

||
skytours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 12:02 AM   #13
skytours

some of link building techniques are forum posting, article submission, comments on related blogs, exchange links, guest posting.

||
skytours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 06:27 AM   #14
bryanf101

Low Pr backlinks are not working these days. They will give you smaller boost and then your ranking will get penalized.

So better be aware of it.

liver support supplements - Fitness Mania Supplements
Old 05-18-2013, 06:28 AM   #15
bryanf101

This has already happened with one of my friend who in seo and so i just shared her experience with you people.

Thanks,
Bryan