Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 08-21-2013, 11:32 AM   #1
othels

Check out my site othelsart.com!

Hi Guys, Im new here and trying to learn more about the online world and how to promote my new business. Im an artist/graphic designer and recently opened up my own art gallery and school of art. Please check out my website when you get a chance and let me know what you think. All feedback is welcomed!

My website is at othelsart.com
othels is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-22-2013, 11:34 AM   #2
andrewc

It looks great! The theme comes together on all pages, but it seems very templated. The art Gallery Categories side bar can be changed up a bit, or maybe just have that sidebar only appear in the art gallery page.

I'm not so sure the navigation beginning letter would look more professional if you capatalized the first letters of each word, or if that is the style you are going for.

Your phone number in the top right could be a darker color and you could add it as a telephone link like <a href = "tel:4049555521">Your number here</a>. This way people can click on it if they are on their phone and it can put the number right in their contacts.

Also, your meta description contains no description at all. You may want to add appropriate key words if you are thinking of SEO for the future.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-Andrew C

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

andrewc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 04:04 AM   #3
Ali Mese

Really like it. The logo can be slightly smaller though.

Ali Mese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:31 PM   #4
Die_heart

yeah i had check your site it nice.

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 04:06 AM   #5
Grace Hall

Thanks for sharing.....

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 05:54 AM   #6
Nikki Pratick

Nice website...Superb..
Interesting site
Thank you for sharing with us.

|
|
|
|
|
|
Nikki Pratick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 09:02 AM   #7
topspynews

Very interesting. You have done a great job with your website
Old 01-31-2014, 09:04 AM   #8
mknjhill

Nice clean and simple, good job!

Services:
|
|
mknjhill is offline   Reply With Quote