Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 04-30-2012, 11:45 AM   #1
crescendo

My keyword ranking suddenly went down in google.

My website keyword ranking going down from 4th page to 27th page whats the Reason ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
crescendo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2012, 09:44 PM   #2
C.Rebecca

There was a Panda data refresh on 19th April, 2012. You also need to check if your website was penalised by the very latest ‘Over optimization’ penalty or the even latest ‘Penguin update’. http://searchengineland.com/the-peng...al-name-119623

Here’s Matt Cutts helping you with other possible reasons:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=gx04qNrCbnk

Techniques to follow now?
Avoid indulgence in keyword stuffing, link spamming & linking the same anchor text to multiple sources. Include unique, informative content in your website and make the most of social media interactions.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:43 AM   #3
jeresteem99

YES your not the one that drop down keywords... me i have 3 keywords 1st page in google.

- A *36 worksheet FREE to download!

|

jeresteem99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:55 AM   #4
funguy

Same problem with me. In the past 6 months my site is at position number 7 on Google but now it falls down. If you mind try to search the keyword in my signature for you to see.

funguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 01:01 PM   #5
SEO Demon

Send a message via AIM to SEO Demon Send a message via MSN to SEO Demon Send a message via Yahoo to SEO Demon
You just have revise the whole SEO campaign again. What you are doing currently and check if it is compatible with both the latest updates Panda and Penguin. If you consistently seeing your site getting down in SERPs then try to analyze these things again - on page optimization as well as off page optimization.
SEO Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:14 AM   #6
shaunmark8

good post thanks
shaunmark8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:00 AM   #7
estereve

It is all because of the recent update of Google.

estereve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 09:46 AM   #8
WillieMJoiner

Everyone is experiencing the same problem due to algorithm update from Google.My am confused too. Not sure how long it will take to settle everything down.

|
|
WillieMJoiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:18 AM   #9
seoowner

I also got my rankings down because of Google Penguin Update.
seoowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 06:20 AM   #10
Ashley Gibbs

My two sites was on rank after Google Penguin Update.One site is totally vanished and another rank drop from page 1 to 3 and day by day its rank drop,Please any one can suggest me how to get rank again.

Ashley Gibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 05:19 AM   #11
bryanbell

Because of recent Google updates of Google Panda and Google Penguin many websites are facing this problem. To recover it start writing more quality content and try to build quality back links rather than doing any spam activities.

Last edited by bryanbell; 09-11-2012 at 01:43 AM..
bryanbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 10:40 AM   #12
Nectar

Quote:
Originally Posted by crescendo View Post
My website keyword ranking going down from 4th page to 27th page whats the Reason ?
I read somewhere (other forums) that 'limo service' is considered as spam word now and can drastically lower the rankings. Just make sure if this is the case.
Nectar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 06:44 AM   #13
ankidyne

patience is important and quick rank is not always permanent.

|
ankidyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 02:01 AM   #14
jobtardisport

Patience is important but knowledge is more important in seo field we should not use those words in this field we have to work uniquely

jobtardisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 05:50 AM   #15
yugant

I think you are check web master tools report.

yugant is offline   Reply With Quote