Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 07-08-2014, 01:22 AM   #76
coshsudhan

Thanks for kind of information you sharing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
coshsudhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 10:55 PM   #77
marclewis

Drink plenty of water and daily exercise is one of the best method to reduce weight.

|
|
|
|
|
marclewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 11:01 PM   #78
ayush123

we should not eat after 7o clock to have fast weight reduction

ayush123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 02:26 AM   #79
carterdemelo

I think drink plenty of water and do exercises.
carterdemelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 04:28 AM   #80
nmdynamic

Fasting is the best way

|
|

|
|
|
|
|
nmdynamic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 01:07 AM   #81
seo8183

I need tips to gain weight so dear friends if you now easy tips to gain weight please share with me.

|
|
|
|
seo8183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 01:20 AM   #82
AshrayaP

Consume plenty of water, at least two to three liters a day. Instead of having three times of food, you can have 4 to 5 times in small proportions. This would help in burning unwanted fat.
AshrayaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 10:02 PM   #83
anjaliexim

i think 2 to 3 km walking daily and loss your weight

anjaliexim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 03:27 PM   #84
cherrytom

Thank you for all the excellent tips. When i was a very fat 11 y/o I stumbled on an easy and (for me) enjoyable way of losing weight. My Mum told me that if I burst my tight jeans she wouldn't buy me another pair. I'd have to wear shorts instead, which I hated. She had told me once that a problem is not a problem by definition if it doesn't have a solution, and if you find the solution the problem ceases to be a problem. My immediate problem was not that I needed to lose weight, but that I needed to prevent my jeans from bursting. I decided that one pair burst too easily on it's own, but two pairs worn together would be twice as strong, and three or four pairs would be so strong they would be impossible to burst. So, I squeezed myself into four pairs the same make and size. Within a few days they had become so loose that when I dressed I put another couple of pairs inside them and, gradually, over a period of a few weeks, my weight dropped dramatically. I have a very slow metabolism and put on weight very easily. But I still use the same method whenever I need to lost some weight, only now I use layers of track suits. Tight jeans were okay as a kid, but they look silly on a grown man. Layers of track suits are hardly noticeable and the effect of wearing lots of layers is a bit like using a sauna -- you just sweat off the excess fat.

cherrytom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 01:47 AM   #85
bababangali

Regular diet effects on your hairs. So keep good diet everyday.

|
|
|
|
bababangali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 02:37 AM   #86
advertinfo07

Diet Tips
1. Never get too hungry
2. Be honest about your daily calorie allowance
3. Eat right post-workout
4. Eat Vegeterian
5. Eat one less bite
6. Be a heavy drinker
7. Kick the salt habit
8. Avoid Spicy Food
9. Don't think diet soda will help you lose weight
10. Focus on nutrient balance instead of calorie counting

|
|
advertinfo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 04:17 AM   #87
david007

Great to know all the tips.

david007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 05:11 AM   #88
rawnak

Diet & morning work would be help you.

News & Media Web Directory
rawnak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 02:56 PM   #89
Anivhomestyle

Eat less,but often ,only when you are hungry
Anivhomestyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 05:45 AM   #90
NehaSharma9776

Daily morning walk, proper diet
NehaSharma9776 is offline   Reply With Quote