Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Market Zone - Buy/Sell/Trade/Wanted > The Market > Wanted

Notices

Old 01-27-2012, 10:50 AM   #1
carman448

Website Wanted

I am looking for someone that is will to sell a site with a homepage of PR 2 or 3, the internal pages do not matter. The type of site doesn't matter either. If you have something that fits this criteria please PM me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
carman448 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2012, 08:14 AM   #2
buydomain

Sounds more like you want to buy a domain name with a PR of 2 or 3, I have http://www.smartlinkmarketing.com for sale PR 3 $500 dollars via PayPal and its yours today, just create a account where I have the domain and I can switch it to your account...this is a much faster way to get ownership of a domain name instead of transfer to a registrar of your choice, takes up to 7 days. When you create an account like I suggest you can use the domain right away and then transfer to another registrar if you wanted to. I specialize in Cheap Domain Registration

::

DynoNames.com a great place to register domain names & setup web hosting for any size website. Founded 2002

Last edited by buydomain; 02-03-2012 at 08:17 AM.. Reason: Add more info
buydomain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:26 AM   #3
nanadakson

I think the price is high.
don't you think so.....

nanadakson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 09:24 AM   #4
buydomain

I guess if you listed a domain name it would be at the right price, because its your domain,right?

DynoNames.com a great place to register domain names & setup web hosting for any size website. Founded 2002

Last edited by buydomain; 02-03-2012 at 09:25 AM.. Reason: Make better sense of reply
buydomain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:01 PM   #5
B2Bexpert

Such a great tips thanks for your help and information.
B2Bexpert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 01:10 AM   #6
hl12345

I am looking for someone to visit our company,if you need this ,you can see it

|
hl12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 04:33 AM   #7
bplaza

http://www.smartlinkmarketing.com is having pr of 1 not 3

Most preferred Classfied Ad Site Bangalore
Shops, Services, Realestate, Lifestyle, Restaurants, etc..
bplaza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 07:16 PM   #8
Steven peter

I want 5 pr site for the IT field , can any one have I want to buy

|
|
|
|
|
Steven peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 04:43 PM   #9
soufianYH

thank you for your help and information, Greetings...

soufianYH is offline   Reply With Quote