Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 12-11-2012, 11:57 PM   #1
ronaldotson45

what should be the proportion of do follow and no follow backlinks to any site?

i have heard that do follow and no follow backlinks both are important but can you please tell me what should be the proportion of do follow and no follow back links to any site?
ronaldotson45 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2012, 12:25 AM   #2
seoravi

As such there is no such proportion between do follow and no follow back links. But try to create more do follow links so that link juice will pass to your website.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
seoravi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:40 AM   #3
rummy26

Quote:
Originally Posted by seoravi View Post
As such there is no such proportion between do follow and no follow back links. But try to create more do follow links so that link juice will pass to your website.

I totally agree with you.The do follow links helps to get our site a good rank in search engines and no follow links helps us to get more visitors.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rummy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:26 AM   #4
Mike Maravilla

yes...you should create more and more do follow links...it helps to get good rank.

Mike Maravilla is offline   Reply With Quote