Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 07-01-2016, 02:03 PM   #1
stringks

Seo traffic question

Hi there, I have been blogging almost for one year. I have tried all the SEO techniques that are out there, and do you know what? I'm not ranked even in top 10 pages of google? I spent 3-4 hours a day on my WordPress dashboard making my content great, but still no result.

Days before, I saw somewhere that now google is caring more for user's experiences, like how they engage with your site, bounce rate, comments. I think that this is a great factor for quality results, so keep the good work Google.

But my real question here is. Is the same thing receiving traffic from social networks and other things like receiving it from Google?

Anyway thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by stringks; 07-01-2016 at 02:08 PM..
stringks is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-01-2016, 05:57 PM   #2
dongtay1001

ok! that was awesome! thanks for posting.

.................................................. .................................................. .............................

(Dịch: up cho thớt bay lên cao !)

.................................................. .................................................. .............................

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dongtay1001 is offline   Reply With Quote