Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 11-30-2017, 08:47 AM   #1
tommylii

Decent VPS account to sign up with

What would you do if you have to choose between VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net?
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2017, 03:56 AM   #2
How?

Resources is the first thing you look at in a host, if it provides the space, bandwidth and add-on domains you need in case your site becomes successful.

In my web hosting with kvchosting.net, I also learned that the hosting panel which they use is very good one and they have learned it well to make users understand pros and cons of things which we have to do every day. I don’t have any complaint against them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 11:57 PM   #3
Hostforweb Inc

I would normally look for in below order:
1) Support
2) Value for Price
3) Uptime. Reliability
Technical support is very important.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Ultra Fast Hosting Solutions.
Twitter @

Facebook @
Hostforweb Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 06:25 AM   #4
a-b-c-d

No complains about stupidity of the questions or late time (few conversations went past midnight).
Kvchosting.net is one of the rare web hosting providers that are not overselling their resources - great PLUS for them. Recommended!

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 04:14 AM   #5
Michel001

Highly recommend libertyvps.net to anyone!
Server uptime 99.99% and support i rarely use it since i am an experienced webmaster.
+ get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
Old 12-14-2017, 07:43 AM   #6
Celsius

I'd draw your attention to VPS accounts from hostwinds.com and veeble.org.
Their work is based on quality.
Their cost efficiency is very high considering the below-average prices and account specifications correlation.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 04:37 AM   #7
CPU

Well, the fact is that kvchosting.net have some of the best customer support I've ever encountered.
They offer good value hosting packages and a service that I cannot fault, plus a sense of humour. You can't beat have host

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 04:52 AM   #8
clo@

Libertyvps.net is a good host, and I've recommended them to several people who now also use them and are impressed with their uptime and website speeds.
Get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK