Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Market Zone - Buy/Sell/Trade/Wanted > The Market > Wanted

Notices

Old 08-18-2016, 08:33 PM   #1
MixtapeCovers

Established 4 Year Website For Sale $36,000 Per Year 100% Outsourced

I'm selling my 100% Outsourced website My site genrates $3600 to $4,200 a month and growing generates 4,000 p/m and 9,000 pageviews p/m . The business only takes 5hrs of work per week just forwarding emails to the design team and back to the client. I rank in the top 1-3 position for buyer keywords mixtape cover, mixtape covers, and mixtape cover design as you know.

No paid traffic all orgainc. I have web 2.0's you get with over 200 unique articles. I have a ton of repeat customers over the last 4 years and I want to sell my site who will maintain the relationship with the clients. Plus you can easily upsell your other services for even more profits and you will constent traffic from music artist.Plus you get my email and Paypal buyer list of thousands of paid clients.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MixtapeCovers is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2016, 08:28 PM   #2
ulaku

is good informasi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
ulaku is offline   Reply With Quote