Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 03-06-2012, 05:23 AM   #1
nelson1

Do you miss your college life?

Hello everybody,
I am new here on this forum. I want to ask that do you miss your college life?
I miss that day a lot, lots of good friends and teachers.
Do you?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

nelson1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-06-2012, 11:20 PM   #2
rebecca16

Yes college life with its fun, frolic and enjoyment will always remain special in our hearts. Not only that it paves the way for our later life, our career, which makes us the person which we eventually become.

rebecca16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 12:17 AM   #3
xword_5601

i miss it to
i have been out of school for 15 years now and wished i had gone back to study more of what i really wanted to, but i have a great life with my husband and i'm fine in my life as it is.
but never stop learning in your life it's how we grow.
love and hugs too.
xword_5601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:10 AM   #4
hairtransplant

i miss my college friends....

hairtransplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 01:12 AM   #5
sitstanddesk15

i miss college life, full of fun

sitstanddesk15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:18 AM   #6
Carol12Burnett

Yes i ever miss my that ever green days
i love to remeber these days with my frnds

l
Carol12Burnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:12 AM   #7
Koini

I do miss college days too when I have to do cramming before the exams date..haha..that was fun..but I am proud because I still have awards..

Koini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:16 AM   #8
blbs

i miss that collage bunk days and hangout with friends in the park.

blbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:10 PM   #9
AllThingsLuxury

It was fun. But I like my life now too. I don't think I could go back now.

-

AllThingsLuxury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:44 PM   #10
meche

Now that I think of it, very much so! Spending my parents money and not my own was the the best part, missed those days. Plus you have less things to worry about, good times!

meche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 04:23 AM   #11
atoment01

yes i am really miss my college life.
atoment01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 04:02 PM   #12
wilcoxa

def miss it a lot. Nothing like playing hockey and partying with your friends after a big win. Cant say I miss the studying though, especially when the professors all have their tests on the same day. Def would go back though and do it again.

[B]

wilcoxa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 10:33 AM   #13
Jim198C

Yes i ever mis my collage life too much
that was my most rememberable days

Jim198C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 12:19 PM   #14
bhardwajweb138

Hello Friends , i really miss my college life . Missing that days . Miss my best pals

Thanks !!

bhardwajweb138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:12 PM   #15
mediadeveloped

College was awesome indeed - I do miss hanging with all my old friends. I don't miss the "all nighters" though ha.

mediadeveloped is offline   Reply With Quote