Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Making Money > Making money on the web

Notices

Old 03-07-2013, 09:14 PM   #1
jason830

Do you often online shopping? Do you think China's electronic products?

Do you like electronic gadgets? we can provide many kind of electronic gadgets

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jason830 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-09-2013, 05:06 AM   #2
likends

Are you selling gadgets from china? Well, most gadget we're using are from china too.
likends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:02 AM   #3
Techy303

Your post is a little unclear
Techy303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:19 AM   #4
ianhoward40

Online shopping is not a preference for me because I can’t see the product itself and look for its quality. With regards to products from China, yes I’ve heard about their low quality but I base my selection of the perfect buy by seeing the product first.
ianhoward40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 12:25 AM   #5
williamblakes

i do online shopping but i avoid buying Chinese products
williamblakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 12:43 AM   #6
Grace Hall

Thanks for sharing with us..........
like your site.....

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote