Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 06-17-2015, 05:00 AM   #1
jewelraz

Have You Used iLnk.us Link Shortening Service?

Hi SEO guys!

Hope you are all good. Not sure how many SEO guys are here but this question is only for SEO experts like me!

Just wondering have you used iLnk.us link shortening service? Several days ago I have used their service (it's free) and loved it very much! It is an awesome link shortening service with so many advanced features.

I have used several link shortening services but to be honest this is the best service that I have ever used. In my personal opinion it is better than Google link shortener!

They have great features like QR code, Link expiration, Custom redirect message, Statistics, Delay redirect, etc. I think they are new in this business but I am guessing they will very soon boom their market.

If you ever used their services please comment in this post about your experience. Hope that will help others.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
? Then
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
now!
jewelraz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-15-2015, 02:13 AM   #2
PhilipsEl

Thank you very much jewelraz for featuring us. I found this topic from Google Alert and thought I can be a member here. I work in Northstone Consulting Ltd and we build useful tool/software for webmaster, admins and SEO people.

We have built ilnk.us to help webmaster and SEO people. We already know that we have some features that people can't find anywhere and we are still adding more features to move it to the next level!

I am here to officially support ilnk.us users/subscribers. If you need any help please let me know.

- Check Our
-
and

Last edited by PhilipsEl; 07-29-2015 at 02:41 AM..
PhilipsEl is offline   Reply With Quote