Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 05-29-2019, 04:24 AM   #1
VictorHill

How I can target custom audience on Facebook Ads?

Hello Dear Members

Please tell me how I can target customer audience on Facebook Ads using email and Phone Number?

I am learning Facebook Marketing, Please help me.

I will be highly thankful to you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
VictorHill is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-29-2019, 11:16 AM   #2
aesthetiqclinic

You should study SEM on various blogs and I also recommend watch many videos on YouTube video about your niche. You will sure get the solution

|
|
|
|
aesthetiqclinic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 03:17 AM   #3
henrybolt

A Custom Audience from a customer list is a type of audience you can create made up of your existing customers. You can target ads to the audience you've created on Facebook, Instagram and Audience Network.

henrybolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 11:07 PM   #4
RH-Calvin

You can get targeted audiences for your website by customizing your Facebook ads and reaching out to specific locations and within specific age groups.

| $1 VPS Hosting

| Windows Server with Remote Desktop Access

| Servers with Free IPMI Setup
RH-Calvin is offline   Reply With Quote