Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 01-12-2016, 02:16 AM   #1
candyman

How to get traffic from facebook?

I have created a page on facebook for my blog, but I am not getting any traffic from facebook. I have shared the posts on the facebook page and also tried sharing the post on other pages in the same niche, but was of no use. How can I get traffic from facebook? Is there any specific methods I should use on facebook?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
candyman is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-12-2016, 04:16 AM   #2
Sangeetakashyap

Hey! I viewed your website and it needs some changes in it. Make it attractive. People sticks on the things nowadays. May be it is informative but using some images could help you to attain huge traffic on it easily. After that you can promote it is Facebook and other social media platforms from where you can generate huge traffic on it. Remember, Facebook can help you to make your business a brand but traffic can be attained only by providing good services and by getting feedback only.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sangeetakashyap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 05:18 AM   #3
mikiway93

your site is bad

||
||
||
||
||
||
||
mikiway93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 09:13 AM   #4
rajabab34

approve your site more

rajabab34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 10:54 AM   #5
candyman

I have updated the site with a new theme. Please share your opinions.

candyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 12:43 PM   #6
grasshoppersean

Hi

i think you probally need to look at more work than just changing your theme. It does look very basic and not very attractive on the eye. i am sure your content is good but its not showing through. it can take time and hard work to get the site attractive. also i am not a fan of adds on websites.

grasshoppersean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 04:11 PM   #7
sana002

join facebook groups keyword related of yor post and blog

sana002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 12:12 AM   #8
webliquids

Join Facebook groups and then post your links in that groups to get traffic.
webliquids is offline   Reply With Quote