Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 02-10-2017, 07:38 PM   #1
Markco92

Could you pls review my site?

Hello guy!

This is my new authority site: http://markreview-bonus.com

Could you take a look and give me some advice about SEO, content...

Have a nice day!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
||
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

||

||

Markco92 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-11-2017, 01:32 AM   #2
shafiullah08

I visit your website. You write some awesome post. Your website is highly mobile responsive. Please write some nice post. I will be your SEO. Welcome to my site.

shafiullah08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 08:32 PM   #3
victorwelfred

Your website design professional, the reviews are so full, I also like to have a website.

victorwelfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 08:23 AM   #4
FineGadgetsUK

Hey Markco92,
You need to write Meta description properly and can use 155 characters with space.
Optimize Images and place ALT Tags
Social icons are placed but no url found so add them.
FineGadgetsUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 11:28 AM   #5
mairi.maclean14

Nice & Professional website design...

|
|
|
mairi.maclean14 is offline   Reply With Quote