Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 09-09-2015, 04:14 AM   #1
rohitnagpure336

What is Bad Words on this forum.

I assumed some times when I discuss new post then forum tell me " A Bad word Found" in my sentences So I want to know what is that word ( Bad Words), what kinds of words we cannot use on this platform and How can we know what is that "Bad word".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|

Last edited by rohitnagpure336; 09-09-2015 at 04:55 AM..
rohitnagpure336 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-09-2015, 06:49 AM   #2
jeremymarcus

I have had this same problem SOOO many times

jeremymarcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 12:17 AM   #3
rohitnagpure336

yes I also and I want to need what words we cannot use on this forum..

|
|
|
|
|
Old 09-12-2015, 12:19 AM   #4
webtech123

hi,

don't include url in your post. you will not get this message...
for ex. use "xyz.com" instead of "http://xyz.com"

Digital Online Marketing
SEO Company In India
Digital Marketing Services In India
webtech123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 07:14 AM   #5
onehalf.transpo

Location: Junction Business House, Level 2, Suite 203, Melbourne VIC 3182
I experience this always. Yesterday when I was trying to help a guy asking for social media tools, I have attached a link on my reply but it says my post contains "Bad Words" then I deleted the links then it worked. So I thought, we can't put any link in here.

But lately when I was participating again on a social media thread I was unable to comment again because I used "branding". Why is that?

Last edited by onehalf.transpo; 09-14-2015 at 07:14 AM.. Reason: Edited again for bad words. :(
onehalf.transpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 07:15 AM   #6
onehalf.transpo

Location: Junction Business House, Level 2, Suite 203, Melbourne VIC 3182
Quote:
Originally Posted by webtech123 View Post
hi,

don't include url in your post. you will not get this message...
for ex. use "xyz.com" instead of "http://xyz.com"
I think it's not just the URL forms.
onehalf.transpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 05:40 AM   #7
jamsjee789

I also and I want to need this

jamsjee789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 11:37 PM   #8
Miharuchan

finally, someone talks about it. I have the same problem. A few days ago I want to post a thread to get help review my blog but I can't include my links. But I saw another post that consist of some links. That's weird to understand ~~

Miharuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 03:26 AM   #9
rohitnagpure336

yes you are right this is not just URL forms it is more about words I want to know what words we cannot use on this forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by onehalf.transpo View Post
I think it's not just the URL forms.

|
|
|
|
|
Old 10-03-2015, 12:23 AM   #10
bobnelson

Bad word is not good for forum discussion.

bobnelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 07:34 PM   #11
sven123

imho, bad words means that word that you speak or write to someone else contains rude meaning

sven123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 02:08 AM   #12
chmarkh

didn't post link in your post

Get Forex trading eBook and application to earn more money
chmarkh is offline   Reply With Quote