Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Making Money > Making money on the web

Notices

Old 03-16-2017, 08:48 AM   #1
JohnsonAdam

Send a message via ICQ to JohnsonAdam Send a message via AIM to JohnsonAdam Send a message via Yahoo to JohnsonAdam
How you manage a blog?

Hey guys,
Does it is hard to manage a blog? Share your experiences

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JohnsonAdam is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-16-2017, 09:01 PM   #2
chinomoreno

No, it is not that hard especially if you are eager to learn and adapt.
Wordpress is one of the blog platforms you can use that is user friendly.
It is not that hard to optimize since there are already a lot of tutorials you can refer when optimizing a wordpress blog. Plus, there are plugins available that you can use to improve your blog site.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
chinomoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 07:16 AM   #3
Sheeroh

It is not hard. I actually set up my blog with the help of YouTube tutorials, so you don't have to be exceptionally tech savvy to set it up. There are also many helpful videos on wpbeginner site.

Sheeroh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 11:39 PM   #4
v.shukla

Just write quality and interesting content relevant to your blog title try to explain deeply and clearly what you want to explain in your blog

1. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
v.shukla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 12:09 PM   #5
xmaco

Does any of you guys can point to a good guide/video to learn from?

xmaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 02:59 AM   #6
Mia lexi

Location: i am in both Washington DC and London. Back and forth.
Send a message via Yahoo to Mia lexi
You need to manage your time properly to do both simultaneously. Make a time-table for yourself and follow it strictly.
Mia lexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 08:00 AM   #7
amish119

Wordpress blog is one of the blog platforms you can use that is user friendly.

|
|
amish119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 01:36 AM   #8
bidaddy

It's hard for me. I develop it and fix the issue every day

|
|
bidaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 09:58 PM   #9
RosaJBrassell

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonAdam View Post
Hey guys,
Does it is hard to manage a blog? Share your experiences
You should try using WPblazer web-based software, it's sold on JVzoo network.It helps you to manage many blogs at the same time. Let's google it!

|
|
RosaJBrassell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 11:22 PM   #10
Techbmc

It isn't hard to manage a blog, what you should focus on, is to be publishing quality articles or content, and knowing some SEO tips to boost your traffic from Search Engines.

|

|

|
|

|
|
|
|
Techbmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 08:04 AM   #11
luckycoco

It is not hard to build a blog, I don't know anything about it. But I build my own site within 2 days. So don't worry about that.What's more important is to learn how to attract traffic. It is what I am struggle for now!

and you can find lots of useful information. Such as
luckycoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 08:55 PM   #12
bharat22492

For Managing blog, I am trying post everyday 1 post. So My blog looks live.

|
|
|
|
:
bharat22492 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 02:50 AM   #13
mspcarservice

Thanks For Your Information.

|
mspcarservice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 10:44 PM   #14
etrotv

I am facing the same problem, earlier I was working from home, it was manageable. Now full time job, I am unable to make more posts. How to keep writing quality articles?

etrotv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 04:05 AM   #15
James Franco

You can make a simple Blogspot theme which is the best option to show your details online marketing.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
James Franco is offline   Reply With Quote