Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 12-05-2012, 07:32 PM   #1
sinicline

How to Check Content Quality after Writing on New Subject?

Right now, I am writing content on different topic of eCommerce industry. I am taking help of some useful resources on internet. I never to try to copy and paste from that content. But, I just take it for learning and gain knowledge of specific subject. So, Is there any method which help me to check content quality after writing on new subject? Because, I don't want to make change after make it live on website.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
sinicline is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2012, 11:15 PM   #2
terrijhon

Main issue can the grammar error.so there many software's and sites are available in the market to check your articles mistakes.

|
terrijhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:42 AM   #3
ulysis

Use Copyscape to check the uniqueness of the content. It shows the content posted there is duplicate or exists elsewhere in any other sites.

|
|
ulysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:18 AM   #4
promosontime

Read it back as if it were a term paper for school. Is it readable to the recipient. Is it informative? Could you put the article or copy in a catalog or magazine? Add the important key words, but make it user friendly, first and foremost.
promosontime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:10 AM   #5
bermuda

You can always compare your written contents with the quality ones produced by expert authors, who usually contribute fresh materials to their blogs, discussion forums, to some article directories or even the folks who are authors of books. The level of your writing should gradually improve towards a professional status, and when you are using more advanced grammatical structures, along with complex words and internet-related terms, you can feel that you are making progress at writing at a fast pace.

|
bermuda is offline   Reply With Quote