Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General > PHP / mySQL

Notices

Old 11-15-2011, 12:41 AM   #1
ncjbhd

Merge Wordpress with phpBB

Ok, I have Wordpress and phpBB on 1 website. I would like users to interact with both, but to do this they have to have 2 different logins. Is there a simple way to combine the two logins?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ncjbhd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-02-2012, 12:16 AM   #2
ruixuan

What do you mean

|
ruixuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:39 AM   #3
eswari

Its better you can try better plugin like this,
http://www.wp-united.com/

|
|
eswari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:21 AM   #4
henryc10

1. Install wordpress and phpbb as normal.
2. Make sure you are logged out of wordpress (otherwise you will get a gap at the top of your phpbb header, where the wordpress admin bar would go).
3. Now go to your wordpress blog page, (when you are logged out of wordpress admin) and right click, go to view source.
4. Copy the source from the top of the page until you see a div like page content etc (will vary on your theme), remember we just want the header.
5. Now paste that right at the top of your your overall_header.php in your phpbb template.
6. Now go to your phpbb admin, and go to styles, then templates, click refresh on your current template, so that the overall_header.php will be re-cached with the changes we have made.
7. You can do the footer in the same way, copy the footer html from the wordpress page that you want to use, and add it to overall_footer.php.
8. You can ever get the same styles by linking your css file from your blog to phpbb.

You should now be able to link to your phpbb and it will have a wordpress header.
henryc10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 10:23 AM   #5
umrahpackages17

i want to make my wordpress theme, any body help me, plz give me good links ... thanks in advance

Travel Agency Online is a 1st promoting website in Pakistan which provides Hajj &
with all other requirements for your convenience. We are also promoting different holiday’s offers.
umrahpackages17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 03:16 PM   #6
mansoor111

let me know the detail of sharing post at FB

How i spread and share post at fb
mansoor111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 02:55 AM   #7
kkholidayspk

my dear why your change your website theme, its already very nice , i really liked your website.

i hope you don't mind my suggestion. and i also find a wordpress developer for customized my website theme .
can any buddy help me??

kkholidayspk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 06:39 AM   #8
wedowebapps

shopify website development

web agency in shopify website development if you have any client check
wedowebapps is offline   Reply With Quote