Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 11-15-2014, 07:57 PM   #1
basicblogtalk

Review my Guest post Page

Hey, everyone..! I just install buddypress and make my blog as community blog. I want other people to contribute me their articles, however I did not get much amount of contribution. Anyway, how some idea about this. please check contribution page and give me some advice to make better.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
basicblogtalk is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2014, 11:57 PM   #2
dandeedo

Hi,

I have checked your site. It's cool. Site loading speed is awesome and your website's url is SEO friendly. Your site doesn't have any canonical issue and it's PR 2 with impressive alexa rank. Really like your site.

I found only 1 minor issue. It seems user comments are breaking up. Hope you will fix that ASAP!
dandeedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 05:13 PM   #3
VanCellClinic

great site. its very nicely done

VanCellClinic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 12:38 PM   #4
jwendz126

Great website that is very neat and loads fast!
jwendz126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 05:53 PM   #5
VanCellFixx

it's a good site and load very fast

VanCellFixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 11:10 AM   #6
jackychen92

good luck.

:Share the world's leading way to make money

:Create a wordpress website

:Make money with 6 far away
jackychen92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 04:38 AM   #7
Jeny055

Great one. Great job!

Jeny055 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 04:39 AM   #8
bottlingplant22

You have good job.

bottlingplant22 is offline   Reply With Quote