Register on the forum now to remove ALL ads + popups + get access to tons of hidden content for members only!

Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 11-04-2012, 08:33 PM   #61
shakirapetty

I think if you create a quality link in forums then its can't consider as spamming but on the other hand when want to misuse the forums and want to do link building in short then may be its consider spamming ..........

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

shakirapetty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:25 AM   #62
Hairrestoration

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycodelic View Post
Hey guys,

Anyone found spamming the forums with useless posts, (ie. replying to a thread with irrelevant posts.) Will find themselves with a warning, 3 warnings and you will find yourself permanently banned with all posts deleted.

We need to clean up this forum, so thanks for the cooperation.

SiteOwnersForums Team
I think all are sensible people who are using this forum for sharing ideas.

|
|
Hairrestoration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:12 PM   #63
shakirapetty

Due to a lot of restriction now spamming chances is increased ..........

shakirapetty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 04:39 AM   #64
tanveerhabib

Thanks for informing us spamming is a curse.
tanveerhabib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:27 PM   #65
kaithyedward

Yes I know this one and I personally think that if you are doing quality work then forums can't consider you in spamming.......

kaithyedward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:19 AM   #66
titly555

Send a message via Skype™ to titly555
Can anyone post same answer of same question in different to site?

|
titly555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:40 AM   #67
supergal

you can moderate each and every post before it get posted
supergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:12 PM   #68
kunalkapoor602

Yes, Forum Spam problem is the very big problem.
Thanks for share your views.
kunalkapoor602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:43 AM   #69
DanielRith

Good measure !The spam must be stopped . Good Luck !

DanielRith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:42 PM   #70
kradha707

We are really here for learning something, please don't spam any forum, otherwise start a discussion with the useful topic.

|
kradha707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:23 AM   #71
susansmith001

I think the purpose of joining a forum must not be spamming and writing irelevant posts. We should cooperate with each other in a discussion that is truly important for all of us and at the end it is helpfull for all of us.
susansmith001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:37 AM   #72
tomwatson

Quote:
Originally Posted by warren12 View Post
Spam in the forum is really a very big problem facing this problem, there is no forum site is the most ... To avoid this problem, do not have any solution.
spamming is the major problems of all the forums......very solution we have for this...;0
tomwatson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:38 AM   #73
tomwatson

yeah it happen we shoul hv to coperate wid each other...
tomwatson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:26 AM   #74
rajkum

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycodelic View Post
Hey guys,

Anyone found spamming the forums with useless posts, (ie. replying to a thread with irrelevant posts.) Will find themselves with a warning, 3 warnings and you will find yourself permanently banned with all posts deleted.

We need to clean up this forum, so thanks for the cooperation.

SiteOwnersForums Team
Actually forums are misunderstood by many. SEOs spam just for the shake of getting back links. They actually are bridge between expert and new bee. Also while working on your category if you face any practical problem, forum becomes a discussion board. This very purpose of forum is not kept by many.
rajkum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:20 PM   #75
lomas1984

ok i just joined and dont want to get banned. so is there a limit on how many posts i can make? and i dont mean just small none meaning post, i mean like i need a lot of help so i got a lot of questions posts lol.

lomas1984 is offline   Reply With Quote