Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 04-07-2020, 03:44 AM   #1
Michel001

What are TOP Mexico e-commerce web hosts?

What are TOP Mexico e-commerce web hosts?
I've found the hosts called digitalserver.com.mx - they offer 99.99% uptime and attractive deals.
Any experience dealing with them? What host looks better? Why?

Old 04-08-2020, 10:39 AM   #2
kronos77

Good hosts for having a deal with are: kvchosting.net and legionbox.com.
They gave excellent support - they clearly and patiently explained the details in simple terms which is just what I needed!
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 12:31 AM   #3
clo@

I can tell you that digitalserver.com.mx does everything 20 times better than my previous web host. Their service is also great, i've had many inquiries promptly answered so on the overall this host comes highly recommended.
Old 06-22-2020, 02:50 AM   #4
How?

Give digitalserver.com.mx team a try. Their service is also very reliable, as I haven't had any trouble connecting/using my site. The reliability and support have been flawless. I have not had a single issue. The control panel works very well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 12:15 AM   #5
a-b-c-d

There is no denying the fact that it's reliable, very nice hosting offers and hosting provider. I would recommend digitalserver.com.mx Mexico server hosting services for anyone that takes a serious interest in their site and wants an efficient and reliable web host.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 12:36 PM   #6
Celsius

ASVhost.com and owned-networks.net servers can be suitable for meeting all your e-commerce needs.
Very easy and super helpful support. The value of their website hosting is great as well. I highly recommend them to all my friends and colleagues!
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 12:35 AM   #7
CPU

As to my experience with digitalserver.com.mx Mexico web hosting for last 6 months - I would say you can rely on it. The connection/download page speed is very good. My business has grown as a direct result of the service and support they offer.

They added SSD storage, so it is much faster now!

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote