Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Making Money > Making money on the web

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 1.60 average. Display Modes
Old 06-05-2016, 07:21 PM   #16
Ason1935

Re:post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason830 View Post
Making money from advertising on your web page: How does it work exactly?
When you own a website , how does the whole advertising thing work? For example, if i started a website that eventualy got tens of millions of hits a month, how would i get companies to advertise on my site? Would i approach them ? Would they approach me? Would they supply me the advertising banners? What sort of money is offered for advertising space?
I don't think google ads is a good way, it's too expensive and you need to pay, Whenever some online click on the advertisements on our website/blog.
So maybe you can have a try with facebook ads, you can get million of fans with a low price.

Good luck.
Ason1935 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 11:34 PM   #17
vienchaua10

If you can not find an advertiser, then select the google adsense

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- – It is a launch platform which allows you to create a JV page
vienchaua10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 03:11 PM   #18
saurabh1938

Affiliate marketing works best here
Old 06-09-2016, 03:41 AM   #19
Gade

Very useful information

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Gade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 12:10 AM   #20
stephanyortega

Well, from FL, USA I had to try to Making money from advertising but I don't achieve anything yet, but the problem is it i don't have the best information about this field many sites i had to develop but unfortunately, I don't get advantages yet.
Old 08-23-2018, 05:42 AM   #21
Rasmusmus

if anyone come to this tread Lol, and still dont know anything on ads network, if you have website and you new on all ads world ... there is more then 100 forums that saying how you can start monitize or optimize your traffic you can also contact me and I will help you bro! rasmuskarlssonsr[@]gmail.com
Rasmusmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 05:52 AM   #22
rentica

i think it's important to draw near to your business the target group of people.

rentica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 10:40 PM   #23
alvin_hoffman

Quote:
Originally Posted by marypuk View Post
If your site have good number of visitors daily then you can sell advertising space on your sites.
That's true

|
|
|
alvin_hoffman is offline   Reply With Quote