Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 03-29-2017, 01:31 AM   #1
Mod81

Can you have a sucessfull site without using social media?

I have been building my sites for about 4 months now trying to post new unique content every few days and i looking for places to post some backlinks. I have not really done any sort of social media marketing as I confess I dont really know where to start as I don't even use social media sites for my personal life. I did create a pinterest page the other day and spent hours pinning and uploading unique content but not got a single follower after all that work. So I am considering dropping the social media marketing but wondered if in todays world whether I can still get good enough ranking without using social media?
Mod81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2017, 10:17 AM   #2
tamaodkk267

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mod81 View Post
I have been building my sites for about 4 months now trying to post new unique content every few days and i looking for places to post some backlinks. I have not really done any sort of social media marketing as I confess I dont really know where to start as I don't even use social media sites for my personal life. I did create a pinterest page the other day and spent hours pinning and uploading unique content but not got a single follower after all that work. So I am considering dropping the social media marketing but wondered if in todays world whether I can still get good enough ranking without using social media?
Yes. But use social network to help get more traffic to you websites. And increase your pagerank.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by tamaodkk267; 04-02-2017 at 06:35 AM..
tamaodkk267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 11:53 PM   #3
hongta

yes, but why you don't use social media?

hongta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 12:27 AM   #4
suchi987

Their is no reason to not to use social media for your website, it,s more useful as adding links to your social channels from your website actually helps increase the chance that users will find your website when they search on Google, Bing, Yahoo! and other engines.

|
|
suchi987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 11:34 AM   #5
bidaddy

Without social media, I think you can't

|
|
bidaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 12:54 AM   #6
AliceArifova

i think without social media channels its impossible

AliceArifova is offline   Reply With Quote