Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 03-12-2012, 02:09 AM   #1
jamesranatte

Question Smart Traffic Strategy for blogs?

Hello optimizers I want to know that is commenting on blogs is a smart traffic strategy to get high amount of traffic to our website?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
jamesranatte is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-12-2012, 04:11 AM   #2
clo@

If you ask me, I consider Blog commenting to be the best solution for getting much traffic.
I use Paidforumposting.com service for traffic increase and I'm very happy.
Highly recommend them.. use the code 2012 and save 12% off the price.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 08:24 PM   #3
StevenPayales

You using a paid service? Why not do it by yourself? There are a lot of dofollow and high pr blogs listed on this forum.

StevenPayales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 12:55 AM   #4
gill123

recover windows 7 login password
gill123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 04:06 AM   #5
How?

Wow, paidforumposting.com services looks to be the best option for my sites.
I am so thankful for sharing this information and also discount on their service.

I'll definitely give them a try.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:47 PM   #6
kichi

Look at your blog contents, pick one post and search yahoo answers using your main keyword, for unanswered, related questions. You can do this every time you publish a new post in order to increase exposure to new posts.

kichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 05:07 AM   #7
leifnsn

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesranatte View Post
Hello optimizers I want to know that is commenting on blogs is a smart traffic strategy to get high amount of traffic to our website?
It is and it is not. It will be beneficial only if you approve the comments or post the comments that count wort or add more information to the topic that is posted. If the comments are just going to be full of spam, it will not be beneficial.

leifnsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:18 AM   #8
chitra19

Great to be here being with this relevant discussion over here. I'll follow this technique ahead, definitely.

chitra19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:27 AM   #9
vrfranks

On my blog I sometimes feel like the only people that are commenting are other bloggers in order to build backlinks. It’s fairly obvious when this is the case. The comments they make are thinly veiled backlink builders and, in my mind, only tend to discourage other real subscribers who would make meaningful comments if there wasn’t so much comment clutter that borders on spam.

//
vrfranks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 01:21 PM   #10
hamidafg

Blog comments is the best as you get potential visitors and backlinks and anything that promotes your site online is good.

hamidafg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:12 PM   #11
Halwits

Yes, Blog commenting is a good technique for getting website traffic but I mostly prefer forums posting than this.
Halwits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 12:30 AM   #12
lopi

Send a message via ICQ to lopi
Blog commenting is the best way to get traffic. Especially .edu blog and comment luv blog.
lopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 05:43 AM   #13
cycoshas

Try linkcollider.com

cycoshas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 07:54 PM   #14
sam davis

Its not only blog commenting but also, social media sites, forums, social bookmarking and article submissions, are just few effective ways in delivering traffic to your website.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 01:10 AM   #15
cameroncruz

doing blog commenting, forum posting and social networking can increase your traffic.
cameroncruz is offline   Reply With Quote