Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 04-07-2016, 01:33 AM   #1
Edmund

Switzerland located servers

It happened so that my current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and frequent downtime.
I need stable server located in Switzerland. Rackend.com was recommended to me as a good option. What can you say about them? need feedbacks. Also any alternatives?
Thanks in advance.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2016, 03:09 AM   #2
Gorrilas

I know Rackend.com servers work like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high uptime of network and skilled support team.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 05:03 AM   #3
grunn

I'd recommend you to use servers from time-tested companies, I mean hostsailor.com and veeble.org.
Their support is very responsive and provides very good notices in advance of maintenance periods, etc..
They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 03:21 AM   #4
Infinite

To my mind you will be pleased dealing with Rackend.com solutions. They are experienced host with high performance, stable network and available team. Prices are reasonable.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 09:50 AM   #5
Celsius

I'd draw your attention to dedicated servers from yougottohaveithosting.co.za and hostsailor.com.
All the questions are answered quickly and promptly, and the services have been excellent! In terms of pricing, it's affordable for the webmasters with a tight budget.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 01:00 AM   #6
CPU

Bandwidth is also critical as it has a tremendous impact on your site’s performance. The more people you have coming in, the more bandwidth your site will require.

You can also contact findmeaserver.com and their team. They will help you to find the right dedicated server host for your specific needs. Their service is absolutely free, so you will loose nothing.

You can follow their twitter: twitter.com/findmeaserver
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 01:54 AM   #7
Grignard

Have you looked for reviews on them? I can say Rackend.com is providing best server hosting solutions. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 11:12 AM   #8
kronos77

Why don't you use servers from pirateshosting.net?
They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support. Reliable web hosting is essential for your website.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 12:15 AM   #9
mollywilson866

I know one of the alternative for hosting services that is Go4hosting .It offers various hosting services with 24*7 support, 99.95% uptime, low price, reliability and with great network stability.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mollywilson866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 03:36 AM   #10
Edmund

Now I am sure in reliability of rackend.com server solutions. They are offering high quality services, available helpful team and solid servers.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 10:06 AM   #11
tommylii

I'd recommend you to use dedicated servers from pirateshosting.net.
They offers dedicated servers with complete server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment with maximum web hosting privileges.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 04:19 AM   #12
farhandiesel

You will get good information about there services and support through there reviews section will be good for you

farhandiesel is offline   Reply With Quote