Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 06-04-2012, 01:52 AM   #1
Infinite

Hosting provider with high performance

Which host could you suggest as best one in terms of performance for heavy php scripts?
Is It Simplehelix? Tell me more about them please
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-05-2012, 02:45 AM   #2
clo@

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.
Check out Hostpapa.com, Aspnix.com and Ultrawebsitehosting.com companies.
Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 05:57 AM   #3
FrankBWH

I believe you should look for reviews on this host to know more about reliability of their service
FrankBWH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 02:36 AM   #4
Grignard

Have you looked for reviews on them? I heard lots of positive on services from Simplehelix.com. You will get high performance solutions and knowledgeable support which is always ready to help.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 02:37 AM   #5
How?

+ vote for ASPnix.com web host.
Their tech support is extremely fast. I have gotten responses to my e-mails not even 5 minutes later. The answers I receive are clear and very helpful.
Their control panel is intuitive and powerful. Their service offers me much freedom when creating my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 02:01 AM   #6
Edmund

No doubts Simplehelix.com is the best option to get reliable hosting solutions. You will be pleased by their featured fast plans and skilful support.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 02:51 AM   #7
a-b-c-d

If I were you, I'd better check out more option and compare signs of reliability and pricing.
I strongly believe that Planethoster.net will suit you down to the ground.
I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have used before.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 01:41 AM   #8
Gorrilas

If you are looking for reliable hosting solutions you can use Simplehelix.com without any doubts. You will get affordable prices, featured plans and knowledgeable support.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 06:11 AM   #9
CPU

I know pixeno.com is quite a good option for getting Web hosting for creative professionals.
They have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed.
Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend them to others.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 09:21 PM   #10
jairofuller721

Do you want to read reviews about hosting? I read a lot about quality services offered by Simplehelox.com. If you want quick solution for high performance just take the help of this knowledgeable team.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
jairofuller721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:55 AM   #11
zitam

Hi,

I have not heard about Simplehelix. However, i would suggest that you read their customer reviews before choosing them. Reviews will help you to choose right Hosting service provider.

:: India's Best Web Hosting company

Drupal Hosting -
zitam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:28 PM   #12
skwmk2012

I would honestly recommend greencloudhosting for premium hosting. I would recommend them because their servers are premium and hosted in the United States' very best CoreSite in Northern Virginia. In addition to this, their packages are extremely affordable. You could go with SixServe if you'd be interested in free hosting. They are really good too, but not nearly as good as greencloudhosting. They are both under greencloudhosting LLC, but overall, that's my recommendation.

What's on Brisbane l Karaoke Brisbane
skwmk2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 01:43 AM   #13
michael clay

i suggest for best hosting provider at here. Their performance is too good for either php and also all other laguages like .net, pythons,perl...etc
michael clay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:48 AM   #14
Infinite

According to my experience Simplehelix.com is really quality host which plans are featured and stable, I like their services, thanks for your suggestions.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 03:15 AM   #15
farhandiesel

You must go through offer section of forum sites there you will get many hosting provider from them select one as per your requirement and budget

farhandiesel is offline   Reply With Quote