Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 11-14-2016, 11:47 AM   #46
ebik68

I always like to listen to music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ebik68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 11:48 PM   #47
rakesh84

no...becoz it harm out ear hearing.I like to hear in a speaker coz i give me good mood and good for us

rakesh84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 03:19 AM   #48
bottlingplant22

Yes, i like.

bottlingplant22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 06:24 AM   #49
David910

I do not like to listen to music with headphones because the sound is not loud. I only listen to crowded places and late nights.

|
David910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 10:39 PM   #50
najishahmed

Yupp!! I love to listen to music on the headphone.

najishahmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 05:13 AM   #51
musictalentin

yes,i realy like to listen music in Headphone & also don't disturbing other people ....

|
|
|
musictalentin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 09:07 PM   #52
bathuy

Me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by riksworld View Post
I didn't like to listen music in headphone.
bathuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 10:54 PM   #53
peterlee1768

I love to listen music in sound and I use earphone only in some spacial cases like journey, When I want to ignore the others and when others are disturb by me.

|
|
peterlee1768 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 12:51 AM   #54
kieutrinh

very good!!!

tại Hà Nội,

hiệu quả
kieutrinh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 11:14 PM   #55
laurajkey

Yes.. I like to listen music in headphone while travelling.

laurajkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 03:44 AM   #56
Kavita Agrawal

Yes, i really like to listen music in headphone.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kavita Agrawal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 05:21 AM   #57
dollarfx25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavita Agrawal View Post
Yes, i really like to listen music in headphone.
We need to listen to the music in Headphones as this will not disturb others while we are able to Enjoy the Music

dollarfx25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 09:49 PM   #58
meera64

Yes i would like to listen to the music when i am in journey bus.

|
meera64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 08:05 PM   #59
Appstore

Arrow store

good post again one this

Download Gesture lock screen application from http://gesturelockscreen.uniqsofts.com for android to lock your screen using signature or gestures. Visit http://gesturelockscreen.uniqsofts.com to download the application.

Last edited by Appstore; 10-19-2017 at 08:06 PM.. Reason: nothing
Appstore is offline   Reply With Quote