Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 03-16-2015, 10:37 AM   #1
Sagar Patil

How to Migrate from shared hosting to VPS hosting?

i have bigrock shared hosting advance plan but because of high traffic i got error 508: Resource limit is reached. so i wont to migrate my website to bigrock VPS hosting. so please tell me how to migrate from shared hosting to vps without damaging or losing traffic.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Sagar Patil is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2015, 03:29 PM   #2
Lou Vincent

Frankly speaking this is way too complicated and if you really want to get any answer then you need to search at google otherwise most of us have never tried this stuff and also I like to know how you want to do this? It is very complicated thing so most people look to avoid but it’s interesting that you are willing to do this.
Lou Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 04:08 AM   #3
a-b-c-d

For VPS choose zetservers.com. They can help you to move all content (files, scripts, mysql) from another host without downtime for free.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 04:55 AM   #4
AdeleBixby

If you want to migrate from shared hosting to vps without damaging or losing traffic, then I strongly believe that poweruphosting.com is really good web host that helps you. One of the best company that provides a great solution related to hosting.
AdeleBixby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 02:29 AM   #5
clo@

I recently upgraded to Vpsnine.com virtual private server to ensure stability which was quite a seamless transfer after a problem for a couple of hours. All as expected and things are running faster more consistently for a little more $ per month. The shared hosting is a very good option anyway and perfect if your starting out.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 11:34 PM   #6
Sagar Patil

Hey Friends Thanks for help, now i migrated website without problem.

|

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Sagar Patil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 10:04 AM   #7
itajooba

Is this Cpanel based shared hosting or plesk ?

|
itajooba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 01:50 AM   #8
cwvps

Has your new provider helped you with this?
Old 09-02-2015, 02:52 AM   #9
CPU

The question is really not on "where to find affordable web site hosting plan?" but "how to find an affordable web site hosting plan?"
I suggest you to read customer hosting reviews. I know solvps.com offer really nice vps hosting solutions along with nice discounts: New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote