Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General > PHP / mySQL

Notices

Old 07-09-2013, 01:53 PM   #1
binarynpixel

unusual problem with PHP+solaris.

Heloo..
I have coded in PHP telnet conn. and I can with no problem execute any command on my solaris machhine (PHP is on windows doing telenet conn to solaris)
for example I have script that works something on solaris I just add it to PHP code on windows and it executes it...BUT...only thing that can not be done is init 6 or restart of solaris...I can restart it from command line but thru PHP code it does not work..
PHP code is OK becouse I can execute any other script on solaris that does not have init 6 in it..any ideas???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
binarynpixel is offline   Reply With Quote