Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 01-20-2017, 02:57 AM   #1
a-b-c-d

Need reseller hosting service, especially in US.

I would like to find the most reliable place for getting reseller hosting service, especially in US.
Have seen that kvchosting.com offered reseller hosting plans along with 99.9% uptime guarantee. Their servers are located in US.

I need over 50 gbs of disk space and 1 TB of bandwidth. Do you think that they can be a good option for me?

What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2017, 05:08 AM   #2
Edmund

According to my knowledge Kvchosting.com is the one of best option to purchase reseller hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 04:05 AM   #3
Michel001

Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"

One thing that attracts me is also their pricing. Its very cheap compare to other host and they also give some interesting discount rates.
Kvchosting.com is the SSD based storage web host!
Old 01-30-2017, 05:37 AM   #4
Gorrilas

My suggestion is to use Hostwinds reseller services because of their high quality solutions, solid servers and stable network. Support team is skilled and responsive.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 12:44 AM   #5
TwissBill44

I signed up with ShockHosting.net not too long ago and am extremely pleased so far. Be sure and chat with a rep first, they were able to cut my bill in half prior to signing up.

Good luck!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
TwissBill44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 02:23 AM   #6
CPU

I can say that kvchosting.com service is unbelievable. When I read the reviews, I didn't believe it, but I literally get an answer just minutes after I've e-mailed them... and this is even before I've placed my order! And everything was really set up in an hour.

The price for their ssd reseller hosting deals looks really sweet ($14.99/mo).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 05:04 AM   #7
Infinite

You will be pleased dealing with Kvchosting.com. They are well-known as trustworthy host with experienced support, featured affordable plans and powerful hardware.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 12:06 AM   #8
clo@

They use a proprietary front- & back-end which I found very easy to use and I have generally been very satisfied with them. Really cool experience. Kvchosting.com is the most reliable hosting service I have ever tried before.
Old 02-08-2017, 04:48 AM   #9
Grignard

I have done research and must admit Hostwinds is trustworthy company with properly optimized and tweaked servers, featured affordable plans and support that is available all round the clock.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 11:54 PM   #10
letscomply

Need reseller hosting service, especially in US

If you are planning to set up and run your own Reseller Hosting Company, Budget for any of the following: Dedicated Servers start from US $89.99/month. Reference to the above, you might need to purchase a Control Panel (cPanel).

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
letscomply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 12:50 AM   #11
How?

Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. More complicated issues take a few hours but the solution arrives.
Kvchosting.com servers are very stable. So far, I haven't experienced any downtime, and the servers are fast.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 01:42 PM   #12
huesolution2008

Alternate can be hostsurfuk.com/, they have good seller plans for VPS, Cloud hosting and Dedicated server
huesolution2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 04:17 AM   #13
ishusharma

If you are looking for the most reliable place for getting re-seller hosting service, especially in US for above configuration i will recommend to go through with Indiahostreview for comparing top most re-seller hosting provider.
ishusharma is offline   Reply With Quote