Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-16-2011, 07:57 PM   #1
mjvndhsb

Should I use Shared hosting for my blog?

Hello Guys,

Do you guys think a Shared hosting should be enough for my wordpress blog site? It gets about 300 to 1000 hits per day.

Right now it's currently hosted on my loaded dedicated server and it's running very slow. Do you guys think I should order a shared hosting just for this blog alone? This blog is important and new and I want it to be fast.

Thanks in advance

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mjvndhsb is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-26-2011, 04:55 AM   #2
Infinite

If you are looking for reliable shared hosting provider I recommend you to get it from Interactiveonline.com. You will receive affordable prices, high stability and nice features.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 07:00 AM   #3
CPU

I would better contact customer support of the host you are planning to deal with, tell them my needs and see what they can offer me.
Try to check Jumpline.com website hosting solutions.. their support is responsive and helpful.. Their highly trained experts will assist you in making the right choice.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 05:56 AM   #4
clo@

As for reliable places, check hostdone.com cheap hosting plans.
You will have nice opportunity to save 20% off the price if you use the code (HOSTDONE20)..
You can rely on them! Pricing is cheap, the hosting service based on quality.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:04 AM   #5
Grignard

Sure, shared hosting is the best option for blog hosting solutions. I know that Just199 is really affordable host with cheap and quality services, you should definitely use them.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 04:37 AM   #6
Edmund

I recommend you to use Interactiveonline.com shared hosting solutions. They are providing reliable plans which are totally compatible with any web software, you should definitely try them.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 07:23 AM   #7
a-b-c-d

I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
Have a look at Pinellashosting.com.. it gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 05:46 PM   #8
fmnely

interactive will be ok try it

:

:

fmnely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 01:39 AM   #9
mastersite

I think if you are starting your blog only you can do that. I think that you need to consider web hosting companies which do not charge so much for that.
I recommend you check 101sitehosting.com and their special offer. And for less then $30 per YEAR you will have all what is needed!
mastersite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 03:09 PM   #10
omprakash9

you can check review section of hosting companies you will get better idea about their service and support.

omprakash9 is offline   Reply With Quote