Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 02-20-2014, 08:56 PM   #1
babyrecipes

Review Our Site

My first site launched...had to do a little tweaking on the theme, etc. Can you guys give me a browser compatibility check. Name your browser and if the site looks okay (AKA it doesn't look like total chaos.)

baby-recipes.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
babyrecipes is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2014, 06:12 AM   #2
atxvideo

I use Firefox and the site looks good to me. The text that starts with "Save money and give your baby..." was a little hard to read. Could be the font or it could be me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

atxvideo is offline   Reply With Quote